Sunday 17 January 2010

Home

I see myself in a huge house beside the ocean, and it is mine, my house... Nice garden, parking space for a few cars, place for barbeque and parties!
I would like this to come true in the next two years;-)
What is your dream-house and where is it? And are you planning to change your current place? The new place means new life and experiences, and when you are actually ready for them or really need them you get your chance.
Some countries are very old-fashioned in their home preferences; the history stopped them from thinking big and planning for more. I am now talking about Russia. The majority of people live in small apartments, even though they could change it for something a lot more spacious and comfortable. I recently realized that people still breath communism and live in small communities. They used to share in the past and they still do. Hmm. One guy from Denmark noticed this and said: " It is the biggest country in the world and people live in the smallest apartments. I do not see why." It takes hundreds of years to change mentality and PEACE has to reign in this country... in all countries. Let us all live in our big houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment