Monday 9 March 2009

Just ask

At times we all have a need for a hand, be it advice or a real shake up or a good book...From someone you know or even a stranger. I find it great to hear opinion, because something that seems to be a problem to us might be a past experience of a friend who can help, or in some cases the other person won't see what you think exist. My point is to listen to people, the ones who are the most positive. I realised it being so far away from my best friends. Not many here are as optimistic as me and my usual surrounding. Not the same attitude and it feels that you are sailing against the current. Thank God they have invented Phones and internet: you can be in touch with the objects of your inspiration any time you want. And you might even discover yourself again through some teachings. I find my way through knowing 'Where there is a will there is a way!' You need advice - go ahead and ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment