Tuesday 17 March 2009

Live and learn

My recent interview was with a very successful woman in her fifties.
She meets me in her car and we drive to her workplace and in the meantime she tells me how she became so very rich. I am very curious and actually forget about my questionnaire, as she bombards me with information.
'Everything I do I do for my kids and my grandchildren. I have established a good real estate company and it is going great. I have employed 6 staff which I thought was good, but they don't satisfy me, they don't do the job as I would. I have passion for my work: I like to help people get what they are searching for, the best place to live. I am trying to get to know the circumstances of the family or an individual, I take a psychological approach, I guess... I kind of live the life of the customers I deal with and it becomes my personal life.
I divorced 25 years ago and raised my kids on my own. I love life, but sometimes it seems to me that I haven't lived it for myself. There is a man in my life now who adores me, but I feel that when with him, at home, I don't have enough. He loves to stay with me and spend time just watching TV beside me. But it disgusts me, the tranquility, the ordinary... '
That was a very interesting meeting and it is not to us to judge. We all live the life we choose. What would you say to that? Please share your opinion and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment